Food, farming and fun at
The Bank of Ireland Open Farm Weekend!
What a fantastic first day of The Bank of Ireland Open Farm Weekend! We've had thousands of people from all over NI visiting real, working farms for a free, fun and educational day out! Remember, all farm events are absolutely FREE to enter!
Make sure to tag us in your photos of the weekend and we'll share them on our Facebook & Twitter.
But it's not over yet, 13 of the 21 farms taking part are still open tomorrow for a second day of free farm fun! Opening times vary by farm so please check the individual farmer pages before planning your day out! And while you're here, why not download a Guide to the Countryside!
Open on Sun 14th June
- Tickety-Moo Farm - Irvinestown
- Glencraig Farm - Claudy
- Braemar Farm - Castlerock
- Vowgarve Farm - Ballymoney
- Broughgammon Farm - Ballycastle
- The Hill Farm - Ballymena
- Glenarm Estate - Glenarm
- Ballylagan Organic Farm - Straid
- Laurelview Farm - Templepatrick
- Tynedale Farm - Belfast
- Rathmourne Pig Farm - Banbridge
- Blackberry Hill Farm - Gilford
- Armagh Apple Farm - Portadown
Latest News from Twitter
Visit the farmers section to download documents and access frequently asked questions, such as Health and Safety.