Food, farming and fun at
The Bank of Ireland Open Farm Weekend!
The Bank of Ireland Open Farm Weekend is back for its 4th fantastic year on the 13th and 14th June 2015 and we're going to be bigger and better than ever!
If you're a farmer or from a farming family and interested in welcoming the public during this year's event, get in touch for some more information on what's involved in becoming one of our farmers.
If you're one of the 20,000 people who visited one of last year's farms, join us on Facebook or Twitter to stay up to date with all the news on this year's event. And while you're here, why not download a Guide to the Countryside!
2015 Farm Locations
- Longfield Farm, Eglinton
- Broglasco Farm, Limavady
- McIlroy's Chickens, Coleriane
- Buchanan Turkey's, Kilrea
- Vowgarve Farm, Ballymoney
- Carnany Farmm Ballymoney
- Broughgammom Farm, Ballycastle
- Glenballyeamon Eggs, Cushendal
- Glenarm Estate, Glenarm
- Ballycoose Farm, Ballygally
- Glenwherry Hill Farm, Ballymena
- Hillstown Farm, Randalstown
- Laurelview Farm, Templepatrick
- Ballylagan Organic Farm, Ballyclare
- Clandeboye Farm, Bangor
- Action House Farm, Poyntzpass
- McClellands Farm, Tandragee
- Armagh Apple Farm, Portadown
- Egerton Farm, Lisnavoe
- Cavanagh Farm, Newtownbultler
- Tickey Moo, Irvinestown